Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome!

Soundtrack: You Spin Me  Round (Like A Record) by Dead or Alive.

So here's my little slice of the internet, here for all, some, a few of you to see!  Here I will give my thoughts on whatever games, movies or TV shows I am watching through the magic(s) of Netflix, cable, my slight Amazon obsession or whatever's on my DVD rack that I haven't watched in a while.  I started this blog because I really need something to do with my time instead of moping around about almost being 30 and because I like writing about stuff I like.  Caution: I really don't have much structure to what I'm going to talk about; basically whatever I watch or play over the previous few days will be the subject, no matter if it's games that have been talked about to death or a MST3K episodes I'm watching for the 50th time (Santa Claus represent!).  So sit back, relax and enjoy one man-child's take on your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment